ELEMENTS THAT ARE PRINTED ON THE CHEQUE
- 1. Current Date - Cheque Printing Software offers you the option to manage and update the date of the issue of the Cheque from an intuitive interface.
- 2. Reverse printing - Software will save information printed on reverse of cheque (for eg. LIC policy details, particular account nos of payee etc). This information can searched later as & when required.
- 3. Multiple cheque printing - If you have to issue multiple cheques to same payee, same amount but at regular interval like EMI, then this can be printed on click of a button.
- 4. Automatically converts Amount to Words - No need to manually type the amount in words. The software can manage it automatically.
- 5. Payee's Name - Add /Edit/Update Payee Name and Information in the local database.
- 6. A/C Payee Mandatory - To prevent any abuse, the solution allows you to print account payee cheques only with a stamp affixed by default.